At GLO Dental Group, we provide a wide selection of cosmetic dental treatments to rejuvenate your smile. If you are unhappy with chipped, broken, or discolored teeth, our practice offers natural-looking porcelain veneers in Houston and Cypress dental office, that perfectly conceal all dental flaws to enhance your aesthetics. No need for invasive and time-taking procedures that require multiple appointments. Instead, our dentists can design customized veneers to give you the head-turning smile you desire. Book a consultation with our cosmetic dentist today, and we will help you achieve your dream goals.
Request An Appointment
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
Veneers are an advanced cosmetic dental treatment that cover up aesthetic dental flaws to give an attractive look to your smile. These thin porcelain laminates bond to the front surface of teeth. The process for veneer installment is minimally invasive and requires the removal of a thin layer of enamel. Our dentists will record impressions of your teeth to fabricate customized porcelain veneers in a dental lab. Due to their lifelike appearance and excellent aesthetics, veneers have gained wide popularity among many patients. Within two dental appointments, we can transform the look of your smile with these dental laminates.
Reasons For Getting Porcelain Veneers
Veneers are a versatile treatment as they can correct many dental imperfections. Our team may recommend porcelain veneers for fixing the following cosmetic issues:
- Chipped teeth: Front teeth can easily get chipped due to trauma or injury. We can permanently repair chipped or broken teeth with dental veneers.
- Tooth discoloration: You can benefit from this treatment if your teeth do not respond to professional teeth whitening.
- Teeth gaps: Spaces or gaps between teeth look unappealing. With custom-fit dental laminates, we can cover up these spaces to enhance your smile.
- Misalignment: They can serve as a cost-effective measure to correct mild misalignment of teeth if you do not want to undergo orthodontic treatment.
- Uneven teeth: In some cases, certain teeth are smaller than others or have an irregular shape. With this treatment, we can give a uniform look to your smile.
- Smile makeover: We can design veneers according to your requirements to give a picture-worthy smile.
Question About Porcelain Veneers?
Understanding The Process of Porcelain Veneers
When you schedule a consultation with our cosmetic dentist, we will examine your teeth and determine the best treatment choice for you. If veneers are the right option, we will start the process with tooth preparation. During this step, our dentist will shave a thin layer of the enamel. We perform this procedure under local anesthesia to ensure that you don’t feel pain or discomfort during treatment.
After tooth preparation, we will take dental impressions and send them to a lab with the shade guide. During the waiting period, we will provide temporary laminates to cover your prepared teeth. Once the veneers are ready, our dentist will bond them with your teeth and polish them to give you a bright, radiant smile.
Schedule An Appointment At GLO Dental Group
If you wish to have a Hollywood-level smile, visit our practice for the best quality porcelain veneers in Houston and Cypress, TX. Schedule a consultation today by calling us now.